· If your pick up day falls on or after one of the following 3 holidays your trash will be picked up one day after your normal day of service. All other holidays are run as normal.
o Thanksgiving Day
o Christmas Day
o New Year’s Day
- Please place containers at the curb the night before or no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
- Pick up times are subject to change.
- The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout container.
- If you regularly generate more household trash than your rollout container will hold, call customer service to order an additional container for an additional charge.
- All trash is to be bagged.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Yard waste. This includes bagged grass clippings & leaves.
- Waste Oil
- Auto Batteries
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction and Demolition Material
- White Goods (washer, dryer, microwaves, etc.)
- Wet Paint
BULK ITEM COLLECTION
- ALL BULK ITEM COLLECTIONS MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR PICK UP DAY.
- PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE A BULK PICK UP.