Welcome to Waste Industries!! We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to a long lasting relationship. Please do not hesitate to call our local office any time you have a question or concern. Our Customer Service Representatives are here to serve you - our most important customer.
We hope that the following information answers any questions that you may have and if not please call toll-free to our Delaware office at (877) 642-5400.
· If your pick up day falls on or after one of the following 6 holidays your trash will be picked up one day after your normal day of service. If one of the 6 holidays falls on a weekend your schedule will not be affected. All other holidays are run as normal.
o Thanksgiving Day
o Christmas Day
o New Year’s Day
o Labor Day
o July 4th
o Memorial Day
o Good Friday (Office will be closed, Routes will be running as normal)
- Please place containers at the curb the night before or no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
- Pick up times are subject to change. If trash is not picked up as a result of not having it out by the arrival time of the driver there is a $25 fee to pick up before your next scheduled pick up day.
- The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout toter.
- For a regular scheduled service your pick up includes (1) 95 – Gallon cart and (3) additional bags. Please call in to schedule an additional pickup for extra trash or bulk items. (Additional charges may apply)
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT AS TRASH
- Yard waste. This includes bagged grass clippings & leaves.
- Waste Oil
- Auto Batteries
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction and Demolition Material
- Wet Paint
· Yard Waste can be added for an additional charge, please call for details.
BULK ITEM COLLECTION
- ALL BULK ITEM COLLECTIONS MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR PICK UP DAY. (Additional Charges May Apply)
- PLEASE CALL (302)378-5400 TO SCHEDULE A BULK PICK UP.
Residential Co-Mingled Recycling Guidelines
Materials Allowed (recyclable)
· Metal Cans (Aluminum, Bi-Metal & Steel); Includes soft drink, beverage and food cans. Please empty and rinse out the cans.
· Paper Products; Includes newspapers, office paper, computer paper, magazines, junk mail, shiny paper inserts, cut up cardboard. paperboard (i.e. cereal boxes) and paper grocery bags.
· Plastic Containers; Includes all PET 1 - 7 containers: soft drink bottles, milk jugs and detergent bottles which must be emptied and rinsed.
· Materials That Are NOT Allowed (non-recyclable)
· Plastic grocery bags, egg cartons or Styrofoam: only plastics labeled 1 & 2 are allowed.
· Coat Hangers, Lids Or Other Scrap Metal: If it is not a food or beverage container, it is not allowed.
· Books: Hard cover books
· Glassware: No Glassware
· Recycling is picked up every other week. Please use only the 95 gallon cart provided for recycling.
· Place containers at the curb no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
· Please break down or cut any large cardboard boxes into 4 foot sections or smaller.
· The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout toter.
- All payments must be made by mail, phone, or on-line. When paying by mail please send a check or money order with your customer account number and/or a payment stub from your billing statement.
Note: Service may be interrupted if payment is not received by due date.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS